Solo use checkouts are available on select Sundays only from 9am to 11am. You will be required to provide the following information to be kept on file:
- Valid credit card to be used for payment. If you choose to pay cash, you will need to purchase time in advance.
- Valid Driver License
- Valid US Passport or Birth Certificate for TSA Requirments
- Completed Terms and Conditions of use (Click to download, print and bring with you)
Solo use checkouts are performed in a group setting and you must pre-register. Space is limited. Please call to register and confirm attendance.
For solo use checkouts on other days and times, a $75.00 charge will apply for the checkout.
Expect the checkout to last about 2 hours. We will cover the following topics.
- Proper startup proceedures and associated troubleshooting
- Setting your simulation environment simulation perameters
- What you can and cannot log
- Use of PilotEdge
Please download the solo use guide prior to your session here.
NOTE: A valid credit card is required to be kept on file regardless if you are not paying by credit card. Payment is due upon completion of your session and balances are not permitted to be kept on account. If at the time of charge your credit card is declined, a $25 service fee will be charged.