MSA policy on COVID-19 and use of our equipment
- COVID-19 release form is required to be completed and placed on file.
- Everyone will be required to wear face coverings in the facility. If you cannot wear one because of a medical condition, please advise us before booking your session. Gloves are optional but if you choose to wear them, they must be a new pair. DO NOT USE OLD GLOVES.
- Hand sanitizer is available. Please use it before and after your session.
- All equipment will be sanitized prior to your session by Sim Academy staff. Do not bring cleaning agents. They are not permitted to be used on the sim components. Damage related to using unapproved cleaners on the simulator will be billed to the student.
- We suggest that you use the restroom prior to coming to the facility.
LASTLY, IF YOU DO NOT FEEL WELL, ARE SNEEZING, OR COUGHING
Calculate your savings!
INTRODUCTION One of the more challenging maneuvers while flying on instruments is the missed approach. Arriving at the missed approach point while still in the weather requires a complete change…
By Captain Joel A. TurpinATP, CFII, FAA Master Pilot I was hired by United Airlines on June 9, 1986 as a Boeing 727 Flight Engineer. Being a flight engineer was…
The objective of this tutorial is to help pilots new to instrument flying master all aspects of the IFR clearance. This includes copying, understanding, and the reading back of all…